Vit C Plus with Rosehip
Immune Support ● Boosting Anti-oxidant Levels ●Vitamin C Combination
Fithealth Vit C Plus with Rosehip contains both Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) and Rosehip. Both ingredients are ideal antioxidants that will assist in fighting infections and nourishing cells.
The Plus to the formulation is the Rosehip. Rosehip contains a large amount of vitamin C. Thus, it shares many uses with vitamin C including preventing and treating colds, flu, and vitamin C deficiencies. Rosehips are packed with bioflavonoids whose anti-inflammatory; anti-viral and antioxidant effects are thought to help prevent and treat colds and flu.
Both Vitamin C & Rosehip may be:
- Popular remedies for the common cold & flu
- Immune system boosters
- Used to reduce fatigue and stress
- Vital antioxidants that help to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals that we are exposed to in the environment such as air pollution, cigarette smoke and ultraviolet light from the sun
- Used to slow progressive visual loss
- Used to shorten the amount of time a person is sick
- Required by the body to form collagen
- Used to make skin, tendons, ligaments and blood vessels
- Used to maintain gum, teeth, cartilage, bones and the nervous system and heal wounds
- Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, gluten, fish, crustacea, eggs, nuts, soybeans, wheat, rye, barley, oats, kamut, spelt, corn
- Suitable for diabetics when used in conjunction with an energy controlled balanced diet
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Suitable during pregnancy and breast feeding
Nutritional Information per 2 Tablets
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 1000 mg
Rosehip 200 mgDosage and suggested use:
Take 1 – 2 tablets daily.
- Rosehip, being a natural form of Vitamin C, also contains asphenols, flavonoids, ellagic acid, lycopene and Vitamin E. These additional anti-oxidants protect cells from free radical damage and assist the body in maintaining good health.
- Vitamin C is an essential & water-soluble nutrient. This means that the body cannot make nor store vitamin C.
- As a powerful antioxidant, Vitamin C has gained acclaim as a nutrient that may help support immune health and reduce pain and inflammation for those with rheumatoid arthritis. In addition to protecting cells against oxidative damage, Vitamin C is also needed to make collagen and neurotransmitters, and it assists in the metabolism of protein.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.